OSHA Offers Two New Compliance Assistance Web Tools
- Read OSHA’s news release about the new Web tools (PDF format)
- MyOSHA – A tool to create personalized links to OSHA online resources.
- OSHA QuickStart – A step-by-step guide to identify major OSHA requirements and guidance materials.
OSHA eTools and Electronic Products for Compliance Assistance
eTools are “stand-alone,” interactive, Web-based training tools on occupational safety and health topics. They are highly illustrated and utilize graphical menus. Some also use expert system modules, which enable the user to answer questions, and receive reliable advice on how OSHA regulations apply to their work site.
Among the interactive tools, the following are recommended:
- Safety and Health Management
- Computer Workstations I
- Ergonomics eTool: Solutions for Electrical Contractors
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Nedlestick Prevention
- Machine Guarding