Palmetto EHS, LLC is seeking an EHS Specialist for a full time industrial hygiene position in the Charleston, SC area.
- Performs IH monitoring at our client’s 4 South Carolina sites.
- Interprets sampling results and prepares reports for each IH sampling event.
- Maintains, operates, & calibrates a variety of sampling equipment.
- Maintains IH sampling results in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for all 4 sites.
- Collaborates with our client’s Safety and Health team on industrial hygiene related items and projects, including safety programs and training.
- Maintains the confidentiality of our client’s data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of occupational health standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of methods, procedures, & techniques used in collecting noise, chemical, and indoor air quality samples.
- Skilled in analyzing & evaluation a wide variety of technical data, test results, and reports.
- Skilled in operation of a variety of monitoring & testing equipment.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Experience Microsoft Word and Excel.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS-Bachelors degree in Industrial Hygiene or other physical or life science degree and least two years industrial hygiene related experience or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved. CIH is not required for this position.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.